UnionWorking takes pride in our non-political, non-partisan policy.
Nevertheless, this election poses not only the greatest existential threat to Labor Unions, but to our very Democratic Norms and Ideals. With that in mind, we present:
UnionWorking’s Aspirational Voting Guide for a Working America
Vote for the Candidates Who Will:
- Serve Your Community.
- Engage with the Opposition and Maintain an Open Dialogue.
- Support Labor Unions.
- Believe Workers are an Asset, not a Liability.
- Fight for a Fair and Living Wage.
- Save our disappearing Middle Class.
- Put Workers before Corporate Profits.
- Put Main Street before Wall Street.
- Support Affordable Housing and Public Education.
- Address Climate Change.
- Fight for Human Rights.
- Believe in Equality and Accountability.
- Believe in Critical Thinking and Finding Solutions.
- Exhibit Common Sense.
- Find Common Ground.
- Work for the Common Good.
- Move Us Forward, Not Back.
ABOVE ALL, VOTE FOR THE GREATER GOOD.
VideosAll Our Videos
Big MeetingsView All
7038 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Tuesday, March 3rd, 6:30 – 9:30
LA Conservatory CornerView All
Related Labor StoriesView All
- Amazon’s Greatest Weapon Against Unions: Worker Turnover June 17, 2021
- The New Yorker Reaches Deal With Union To Avoid Strike June 17, 2021
- New Yorker Workers Hold Significant Leverage In Strike Threat: A Weekly Print Product June 9, 2021
- Biden Nominates Union Lawyer To Labor Board, Could Soon Flip Control To Democrats May 26, 2021
- These Retail And Grocery Stores Have Dropped Their Mask Mandates May 21, 2021
- United's Catering Workers Unionized. Now Their Jobs Might Be Outsourced. May 6, 2021
- 2,000 Maine Nurses Form Union In Major Election Win April 30, 2021
- Potential Work Stoppage Looms Over Saturday’s Kentucky Derby April 29, 2021
- Organized Labor Puts Heat On Democratic Holdouts To Support PRO Act April 28, 2021
- Salary Study Of Gannett Newsrooms Alleges Gender and Racial Pay Gaps April 27, 2021