UnionWorking takes pride in our non-political, non-partisan policy.
Nevertheless, this election poses not only the greatest existential threat to Labor Unions, but to our very Democratic Norms and Ideals. With that in mind, we present:
UnionWorking’s Aspirational Voting Guide for a Working America
Vote for the Candidates Who Will:
- Serve Your Community.
- Engage with the Opposition and Maintain an Open Dialogue.
- Support Labor Unions.
- Believe Workers are an Asset, not a Liability.
- Fight for a Fair and Living Wage.
- Save our disappearing Middle Class.
- Put Workers before Corporate Profits.
- Put Main Street before Wall Street.
- Support Affordable Housing and Public Education.
- Address Climate Change.
- Fight for Human Rights.
- Believe in Equality and Accountability.
- Believe in Critical Thinking and Finding Solutions.
- Exhibit Common Sense.
- Find Common Ground.
- Work for the Common Good.
- Move Us Forward, Not Back.
ABOVE ALL, VOTE FOR THE GREATER GOOD.
VideosAll Our Videos
Big MeetingsView All
7038 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Tuesday, March 3rd, 6:30 – 9:30
LA Conservatory CornerView All
Related Labor StoriesView All
- Joe Biden Blasts 'Anti-Union' Efforts Amid Organizing Bid By Amazon Workers March 1, 2021
- Labor Groups And Progressives Urge Biden To Support Amazon Union Drive February 25, 2021
- Amazon Workers' Fight To Unionize Draws Help From Around The World February 24, 2021
- Why Virginia Is Organized Labor’s Next Big Battleground February 24, 2021
- Biden Stays Clear Of Endorsing Union Effort At Alabama Amazon Warehouse February 22, 2021
- Maine Hospital Brought Anti-Union Consultants From Out Of State And Vaccinated Them February 10, 2021
- Biden Labor Appointee Frees Scabby The Rat From Legal Peril February 9, 2021
- Why Amazon Insisted On An In-Person Union Election During A Raging Pandemic February 5, 2021
- Congressional Democrats Are Pushing For The Biggest Labor Reform In Generations February 4, 2021
- Joe Biden Fires More Of Trump's Labor Appointees February 3, 2021