UnionWorking takes pride in our non-political, non-partisan policy.
Nevertheless, this election poses not only the greatest existential threat to Labor Unions, but to our very Democratic Norms and Ideals. With that in mind, we present:
UnionWorking’s Aspirational Voting Guide for a Working America
Vote for the Candidates Who Will:
- Serve Your Community.
- Engage with the Opposition and Maintain an Open Dialogue.
- Support Labor Unions.
- Believe Workers are an Asset, not a Liability.
- Fight for a Fair and Living Wage.
- Save our disappearing Middle Class.
- Put Workers before Corporate Profits.
- Put Main Street before Wall Street.
- Support Affordable Housing and Public Education.
- Address Climate Change.
- Fight for Human Rights.
- Believe in Equality and Accountability.
- Believe in Critical Thinking and Finding Solutions.
- Exhibit Common Sense.
- Find Common Ground.
- Work for the Common Good.
- Move Us Forward, Not Back.
ABOVE ALL, VOTE FOR THE GREATER GOOD.
VideosAll Our Videos
Big MeetingsView All
7038 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Tuesday, March 3rd, 6:30 – 9:30
LA Conservatory CornerView All
Related Labor StoriesView All
- Amazon Warehouse Workers File For Union Election In Alabama November 24, 2020
- Organized Labor Helped Boost Biden In Critical Battlegrounds November 6, 2020
- Labor Unions Hope For A Turnaround Under A Joe Biden Presidency October 29, 2020
- Construction Union Leaders Endorse Joe Biden Ahead Of Final Debate October 23, 2020
- Union Members Are More Likely To Receive Unemployment Benefits, Study Finds October 9, 2020
- 102-Year-Old Warrior Suits Up Hazmat Style To Mail Her Ballot October 6, 2020
- Laid-Off Hotel Workers Look To Major League Baseball To Help Settle Labor Dispute September 28, 2020
- Approval Of Labor Unions At Its Highest Level In Years September 4, 2020
- Labor Unions Plan To Turn Out An Army Of Poll Workers For The Election September 3, 2020
- Teamsters Endorse Joe Biden For President August 18, 2020